7 days, 5 days flight school including all equipment and fully luxury catered accommodation – £995.00
This course includes 5 days Parapente training with English speaking French qualified pilots; you will be staying in the luxury of our Chalet fully catered with a fabulous breakfast and Evening meal, all transportation to and from take-off and landing points.
There is a landing point only 50m from the Chalet so maybe you will be flying home just in time for Après drinks.
The course is designed for total beginners and runs from Sunday to Thursday in the event of poor weather conditions Friday will be made available to you.
5 days of training from Sunday to Thursday
- Three half days of Practice school from 9 am to 1 pm to learn the inflation of the wing, to control the trajectory of the wing on the ground, to control the process of take-off and landing using only small jumps. In the afternoon you will focus on the theory of flight mechanics, regulation and aerology.
- Two days of large flights, the student flies alone with radio guidance contact with you teacher at all times. A minimum of two flights of 1,300 meters of altitude decent per day or about 20 min flight.
- Trainees are free most of the afternoon from 15h
- Price per person fully catered £995 in low season to £1095 in high season including all equipment and transport and fully catered.
- Flight sites, gradients and flight times may vary depending on the weather. (Low season from 1/05 to 5/07 and from 27/08 to 31/10, high season from 5/07 to 27/08).
- Possibility to extend your course on Friday and Saturday cost of the extra day €110